Whether you are just starting out as a small business with a single printer or have a regional commercial printing presence, our suite of print, scanning and photocopying products save you time and money so that you can put your best work forward.
Xerox Managed Printing Service
We manage your printing so that you can focus on what matters most to your business.
Do you understand the total cost of printing in your organization? Do you have the experience and knowledge to control your print spending? Many companies don’t until they turn to us. Through managed print services, our customers gain visibility and control of their spending. This helps them free up budget for innovative projects that improve efficiency and drive competitive advantage.
- With centralized management of your networked print devices you can scale the managed print services solution for your team, department, or company-wide requirements, and balance business needs with budget realities:
- Cut costs on printing consumables, service, and your cost-per-page.
- Reduce energy consumption through device consolidation.
- Reduce waste by ordering the supplies you need with no "leftovers."
- Free up IT resources for more business-critical tasks rather than installing, supporting and maintaining output devices.
- Ensure devices stay up-to-date through remote maintenance and lifecycle management.
- Control and forecast budgets accurately by setting your printing and supply costs up-front.
Our highly trained managed print services experts will maximize your cost savings and continually fine-tune your output fleet for optimal productivity. They’ll also use proactive monitoring tools to predict and resolve potential issues. Best of all, they can completely customize service offerings to your unique business needs.
Production Printing Systems (PSG)
If you are big on printing, our suite of production solutions provides ideal solutions for commercial digital printing businesses that want to extend more efficient services to their clients.
Whether you want to delight your customers, produce more jobs, reduce your costs or grow your printing business, we'll guide you every step of the way. We understand the goals that drive your printing business.
Our printing systems
What is “enterprise printing”? It’s everything you produce on your office printers, multifunction printers (MFPs), copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume production printers. It’s about extending your print capabilities to your growing population of mobile and remote employees. It’s everything you send out for quick printing, offset printing, and mail and distribution. And it’s the service desk, technical support and supplies that maintain it all.
What’s an often overlooked way to cut costs in your office? Document printing—and its associated supplies, maintenance and service.
Print management is hard for many organizations because it’s spread across different departments. That’s why small to large sized businesses turn to Xerox Office Solutions for help.
Managing your enterprise printing requires more time, network bandwidth and resources than you can imagine. Controlling these costs may not be your core business, but it is ours.